Instructions for Buyers:
you agreed to pay all or some of the escrow fee, it's automatically
deducted from the purchase price.
- For the first two transactions made through our website you have only Western Union as payment option.
- If you are a Premium User you may choose any payment option.
- Instructions: enter the "Transaction Value" (e.g. object price) and press "»".Commission Table
Transaction Value Commission 0 - 5,000 AUD 2.8 % 5,001 - 15,000 AUD 1.9 % 15,001 - 25,000 AUD 0.7 % »25,000.01 AUD 0.6 %
- Whether it is the buyer, seller or both that agree to pay the Escrow Fee, this fee will be added to the final purchase price (the amount of money that the buyer will have to provide). For example, if it is the seller that will pay the fee, he should lower the price enough so that, by adding the Escrow Fee, it corresponds to the price established with the buyer.
Instructions for sellers:
- Once all terms of the transaction have been completed and verified, Guide Transfer will issue a payment on the next business day.
- If you agreed to pay all or some of the escrow fee, it's automatically deducted from the purchase price.
- You may choose to receive payment through Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check or Paypal. You may also have payment delivered by Western Union for an additional fee.
Visit our Security Centre for safety tips on how you can protect yourself when buying and selling both online and offline.
Have a suggestion?
If you have an idea about how we can make this a better website or a better service, then we’d love to hear from you.
All escrow funds are held under our secure custody.